Thinking of transferring your UK Pension Fund to New Zealand?
Why transfer with Britannia?
- We have a highly experienced team, with management and staff who have completed well over 20,000 pension transfers since 1996.
- We have our own in-house transfer staff which means that you will always deal directly with the person who can help.
- We've dealt with over 500 different UK pension schemes so we know all the ins and outs.
- Because transfers are made into the Britannia Retirement Scheme (which we set up to receive UK pension transfers) you will not incur any UK exit taxes or penalty charges.
- Our service continues after the transfer by providing information to help you ensure your decisions remain appropriate for your ongoing financial needs.
- Our well-established network of transfer specialists and Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs) can meet all your financial needs.
- The decision whether or not to transfer is complex and we recommend you speak to one of our Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs) for personalised advice as to whether a transfer is suitable for you.
- Disclosure Statements for each of our AFAs are available on request and free of charge.
- For more information about the new Britannia Retirement Scheme we recommend that you read the Product Disclosure Statement by clicking here, and view the online material available at www.companiesoffice.govt.nz/disclose.
If you are an existing client (pre 1 December 2016) and would like more information about your specific Scheme then please select the appropriate link below. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.
We are seeking a highly motivated and well-disciplined AFA/QFE Adviser for more information click here